Staff Response Delete All for PC Boxes

Staff have provided a response to this suggestion.

SuikinStar

Helper
HELPER
Suggestion: A Plugin that adds a Delete All option to the PC boxes.

Description: Basically this plug in will allow for players to fill up a PC box full of Pokemon, click a button, and it delete everything in that box.

Benefits: This Plugin would be super useful to people during the Boosters who spend hours catching 2+ boxes worth of Pokemon as well as just overall cleaning our your boxes if they're getting a bit cluttered. It's perfect for storage maintenance and sorting!

Now, I've no idea if this can be done. But it'd be a cool plug in to look into. If it doesn't exist, oh well I suppose, I tried! This one's short and sweet, straight forward. XD

xBradGrantx

Manager
MANAGER
It is possible to implement, also it's probably possible to allow you to swap boxes. IE you want to swap box 50 and 30, it'll swap those two boxes.

Last edited:

Evnon

I would only want this added if there was a confirmation to the "Delete All" button. I wouldn't want an accident happening and someone losing all their pokemon in the box they were looking in. But besides that, I'm happy with this! I think it's a great idea, especially because of the boosters going on in the server. I can see it helping the community in the long run with PC organization.

(or, having the button in a spot where it's hard to accidentally click it. either way is fine!)

xBradGrantx

Manager
MANAGER
I would only want this added if there was a confirmation to the "Delete All" button. I wouldn't want an accident happening and someone losing all their pokemon in the box they were looking in. But besides that, I'm happy with this! I think it's a great idea, especially because of the boosters going on in the server. I can see it helping the community in the long run with PC organization.

(or, having the button in a spot where it's hard to accidentally click it. either way is fine!)
It's not a button, it's a command, so it'd be very difficult to accidentally delete a whole box.

What might be nice as well, if you get a paid rank a perk could potentially be extra pc boxes?
Not sure if this is possible currently.

xBradGrantx

Manager
MANAGER

Gyazo
And how typo-proof is it? Ie; /box delete 25 or something, but I make a typo and delete box 15.
:)