Rejected Commands to view information of other players

This suggestion was rejected.

Akaiis

I would like the ability for players to view the information of other players, as in their wallet, playtime, claimblocks, and whatever else is exclusive to an individual player that I'm forgetting to list. I once tried to use /bal (currency) (user), and it denied me such usage. I arguably see no reason why this command should be restricted to staff. It's a harmless, quality of life command.

SassGod

LEGACY
LEGEND
DONOR
Hi Akaii!

Thank you for the suggestion but I dont know how people would benefit from this information? Plus st the same time the information given would incluse information that would breach GDPR laws which makes it unacceptable. So while it may SEEM harmless to you it is very harmlesd

-Sass

Akaiis

Might I ask if you misinterpreted my suggestion, or if I'm misinterpreting you? My suggestion is in regards to viewing the balance, tokens, bp, etc of players ingame, not their banking information?

Mike5357

Owner
OWNER
You can see another players claimblock info and last active date using /playerinfo, and their token or pokecoin balances as well as playtime when you hover in chat when they speak. There's no reason for a separate command to see any more than that; if they want to share this info, you can ask them to.