Accepted Legend Issues

This suggestion was accepted and has been implemented on the server.

ConDev55

If a legend spawns and dies by fire, suffocation, or drowning within minutes without being found, I believe management should help by giving the person a second chance.

Pr3d

Owner
OWNER
I suggest reporting to the pixelmon devs a suggestion of some kind of invulnerability for legends so that this does not happen. We have a strict no respawn policy as there is no way for us to determine if the legend died cause of one of those or if the player simply couldn't find it.

ConDev55

I suggest reporting to the pixelmon devs a suggestion of some kind of invulnerability for legends so that this does not happen. We have a strict no respawn policy as there is no way for us to determine if the legend died cause of one of those or if the player simply couldn't find it.
Where can I do this?

Watty

Owner
OWNER
I guess your best bet would be on their official Pixelmon Mod Discord. A simple google search will locate it.

Mike5357

Owner
OWNER
Oh, I guess I never replied to this thread when the change was made shortly after my last comment, but naturally spawned Pokemon no longer take external damage (suffocation, drowning, fire, etc.) so marking this one as resolved :)