We have updated to Pixelmon Version 5.0.3!
With this update, there were a lot of fixes and changes to certain aspects, such as new Pokémon cries, however the most noticeable thing is the release of Mega Evolution!
(Thanks to ND again)
Currently you can obtain Mega:
Venusaur, Charizard Y, Charizard X and Blastoise.
Further information on Megas can be found on the Pixelmon Mod Wiki.
To go with this update we are having a 30% Off Easter Sale!!
This sale ends on Wedesday, so take advantage of it while you can!
With this sale, we have decided to add an Easter Kit that will only be available for the duration of this sale, so better get it while you can!
Moving on the the art side of things, we have four winning pieces of art from our two most recent Art Contests!
All of the submissions were great and it was very hard to choose the winners. I would like to thank everyone who participated and took the time to submit a piece of art for our contests. Not to worry if you didn't win, you will receive a participation prize nonetheless. Further to this, keep an eye out for any art projects in the future!
Moving on to the shop!
As I said in the last post, you should look forward to new upcoming features. That time has come as we have more new features available for purchase NOW!
1. Limited Edition Easter Kit: As previously mentioned, we have a Limited Edition Easter kit in the shop. Be sure to purchase this before the sale ends.
2. Customise Your Pokémon: You can now customise your Pokémon in varies ways from Size, to making your Pokémon Shiny as well as more features! Go check it out.
3. Mega Kit: You can now buy all the mega stones, as well as you will get a boss to spawn on you, in order to obtain the new Mega Ring!
4. Pro Breeding Kit: An enhanced version of the current breeders kit, with more items that people demanded from the original breeding kit.
5. Pro Evo Kit: An enhanced version of the current evolution kit, with more items that were released with the big 5.0.0 update.
Finally, as always, we are excited to hear from our community, and would love to hear any suggestions you guys may have. Whether it's an event suggestion, new items in store, rank suggestions , ANYTHING! don't hesitate to drop a little forum post of your idea- who knows? Maybe you'll be the next founder of the Node's next big event!
-TheNode Staff Team